For many years now Sedona has had a booming rental market. Both in the vacation rental sector and the long term market. Since the real estate down turn of 2008 through 2010 the rental market has continued to become stronger and stronger. What was initially started during the foreclosure crisis and influenced by the fact that home owners were loosing their homes and now were seeking a place to rent, has continued and strengthened as the housing market has recovered slowly but surely in Sedona since 2011. Sedona Vacation Rental property purchases have a strong influence on the real estate market locally. Both investors and future retirees are buying vacation rental properties here in Sedona to benefit from the very attractive vacation rental rates! Future retirees buy now, lock in the purchase price(instead of purchasing 5 or 10 yrs from now when homes will most likely be much more expensive) and rent to vacationers either through site like AirBnB or through local management companies. It is win win situation for the buyers! Call for more details on Sedona Vacation Rental possibilities.
Danielle as the buyers agent is on the forefront of this trend in the local Sedona real estate market. Danielle has represented many buyers during the last year that were purchasing with the intent either doing short term rental, long term rental or vacation rental. She can guide you through the complexities of this process. Send Danielle an email now and she will contact you today to start helping you through the process!
Here are some areas that Danielle will help navigate you through:
- Zoning that allows short term, long term or vacation rentals this includes single family homes, town house and condominiums
- Management companies such as Sedona Elite Properties and Foothills Management along with others are Sedona options
- Various ways to buy investment properties such as buying at todays price and then renting until retirement arrives, purchasing for the rental income, purchasing as a a vacation rental that you use as well during the year, etc.
- How the two local counties that Sedona is part of handle vacation rentals. Yavapai and Coconino Counties
- What about web sites like Airbnb? UPDATE: Senate HB1350 passes AZ State Senate now awaiting an expected signature from the Governor. HB1350 would nullify local municipalities ordinances outlawing vacation rentals in areas such as Sedona. Once signed vacation rentals would be allowed in these communities!
Let Danielle guide you through the complexities of the Sedona rental investment market.
Call today 928-300-0139